Friday 27 January 2017

Web Quickie: Dutch reporter showers with soccer team

Filemon Wesselink is a young sports reporter for a Dutch network called BNN. For one segment he strips completely nude to take a group shower with a local soccer team. Filemon may not have an athlete's body but he's totally adorable. The fact that his assignment was to shower naked on national television is pretty damn hot!


















(...is it just me, or was the lanky fellow on the left sporting a bit of a semi...)

BNN Reporter - Filemon Wesselink.mp4 | 7.4 mb

Web Quickies are the oddities and rarities found on the web (that don't easily fall under movie/TV/documentary) featuring naked men in the shower. If you've found a video, slip me an email at jackdarkblog@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Wow. Really nice clip. just love it. Is it possible to get it in better resolution??

    I remember a clip of a short and very slim reporter, I Think he is french, taking a shower together with a basketballteam, a really nice team. Do you got that clip aswell???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every clip I post is in the highest resolution I can find.

      Delete
  2. Hot :-) More please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. I’d suck em all.

    ReplyDelete