Saturday 14 January 2017

Amateur Hour: Firemen showering outdoors

Since my collection of amateur-shot shower videos is so big, I figured I'd expand the blog to include them! What do you guys think, should I stick to movie/TV scenes or is this new edition okay 😉?

These firefighters must be really desperate for a shower, considering they're using their truck's hose. Not that I'm complaining...
















Amateur Hour is a spotlight on candid, amateur-shot videos of naked men showering or bathing. Have a video you want to share? Send it to jackdarkblog@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Hell yes, include them! Many thanks for these clips and an amazing blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree--would love to see more like this. Truly wonderful blog Jack! I guess there's no way to know where this was, but would North Dakota be a bad guess? ND letters above "Fire 1" on the license plate? Anyway, cute hotties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here. include them ^^

    ReplyDelete