Friday, 30 June 2017

Want full access to the showers?


I've been collecting shower videos for over 10 years. Now I'm offering access to my fully downloadable video folders of shower scenes, amateur shower videos and locker room footage - including exclusive clips you wont see on the blog. That's over 12,000 videos and 45 GB of male nudity for $39.99 USD

Just a small sample of the videos ready for you to download!
Submit your payment via Paypal below:


After your payment is received you'll be emailed links to my private Mediafire folders, where you'll have download access to all videos for one month. Questions? Email me at jackdarkblog@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. You don't mind a female fan of the blog, do you? Because I love your blog and want to tell you to keep up the good work. I guess I just kind of like objectifying men, lol. I also think nudity and the body, of either gender, showering or otherwise, is such an everyday part of reality, but *that's* what society gets uptight and likes to censor? So silly.

    If I would make one suggestion, it would be to give a little more context to the films/shows, and specific scenes i.e. What is this movie about? How does this scene fit into it? A picture of the actors faces, and fully clothed can also make the shower scene all the hotter. I probably shouldn't even nitpick like that though, because you already do those things to some extent, and the blog is great as it is.

    Are you missing that Woody Harrelson movie, where he's a boxer? Was it with Antonio Banderas?

    Claire

    ReplyDelete